Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome to the Northern Chihuahua Desert. NEW Mexico, USA. Yeah, that state right between Texas and Arizona. One State of the Four Corners. Land of Enchantment. Blue Skies, and a beach that reaches no ocean. Mountains, elk, roadrunners, Gila monsters, antelope, wolves, deer, Mountain Lions, Jack rabbits, turkey vultures, coyotes, black bears, foxes, bats, ring-tailed cats, porcupines, kangaroos, oryx, cacti, ocotillo, caves, forests, plains, chaparral, rivers, lakes, rocks, Billy the Kid, lechuguilla, rattlesnakes, Horned toads, tarantulas, drought, scorpions, red and green chili, black widows, drought, snow skiing, hiking, biking, mountain/rock climbing, ballooning, and so many more things to see and do, to experience, that I cannot name them all here. I love this area, and I feel others do and will, too.
Did I say kangaroos?
Yeah, we even have zoos!

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the subtitle about New Mexico--I was born in Albuquerque, but my parents moved to Canada when I was a baby. They subscribed to New Mexico Magazine, and I was fascinated by all the stories of people who didn't think NM was a state in the union!

    ReplyDelete